A full day of ‘added value’ activities, talks and panel sessions includes:
• 8 – 9 am Startup Guernsey and Rise & Shine breakfast club ‘Speed Networking’ breakfast event giving businesses the chance to make 2 minute pitches to each other, exchange business cards and generate business leads and contacts in a fun environment.
• 9.30 am ‘Reducing Waste in Business’ Jim Anderson, Public Services Dept
• 11.30 am Tony Chick of Xero. ‘Why Xero?’
• 12 – 12.45pm Chamber of Commerce panel debate chaired by James Falla, Guernsey Press Business Editor
• 1 – 1.45pm ‘Play Your Cards Right, What the top 1% do differently’. James Borg, internationally renown business consultant, ‘trouble shooter’ and author providing tips to raise personal awareness and boost business skills.
• 5 – 7 pm CGI ‘Meet and Greet’ for members and non-members, providing an opportunity for networking and a chance to see what the CGI can offer.
• Sueco café open all day in the David Ferguson Hall
Entry to B2B is free throughout the day. Guernsey’s entire business community and States departments are invited to attend.