Your Event in Safe Hands
EC Events offer an efficient and professional event management service.
We have a proven track record in event management and in addition to holding our own, have worked with a number of clients to support them see their dreams come to life.
Our unique service provides a single point of contact for every aspect of your event and is designed to provide either a total management service or to work alongside you to help manage all the various temporary infrastructure elements that are required by your events.
Our service starts with initial event conception and licence application, supplier sourcing and equipment specification, on the day management and site clearance and finishes with event evaluation.
The Event Management Process
EC Events have tried and tested systems in place to enable us to manage your event efficiently and to the highest standards. We take the stress, worry and time involved in organising an event away from the client, reporting back on a regular basis. Organising a successful event is a time consuming process however we have the procedures, knowledge and experience to ensure every element of the event is delivered to the highest standards.
EC Events organised and managed The Millennium Town Park Opening, working with a number of agencies the event was a huge success and in line with the clients’ vision. Our passion and expertise for managing such high profile events has ensured we are well respected within the industry, both by our clients and by those that attend our events. We have a high level of repeat business and bookings.
Clients who work with us report back on how organised, committed and accommodating we are – always willing to go that extra mile to ensure the success of the event. We feel that this is why we have such a high level of repeat business and why our clients so often recommend us to others. Clients also benefit from our close relationships with venues and suppliers which enable us to pass savings directly back to the client.
Our services include:
- The research and development of ideas and proposals
- Venue sourcing and negotiation
- All aspects of planning, organisation and logistics
- Preparation and management of budgets
- Providing bespoke online registration services and booking confirmations
- Event administration and dealing with enquiries regarding the event
- Health and Safety documents, Risk Assessments and Contingency Planning
- Assistance with publicity and marketing including social media channels
- Liaising with speakers and workshop hosts regarding event details, presentations and technical requirements, accommodation and transport
- Procurement of event equipment and services including audio visual equipment, catering, exhibition stands/poster boards, transport, accommodation, furniture, marketing/branding, printing, photography, videography, promotional materials, etc.
- Preparing and issuing directions, public transport information, parking details, walking routes, bar coded tickets and other delegate information ahead of the event
- Coordinating special requirements including dietary, disability and access requests
- Printing and collation of badges and delegate folders
- Producing holding slides and checking, linking and preloading speaker presentations
- The set-up and de-rig of the venue and all details for the ‘live’ event
- Management of the live event, including event personnel and registration staff
- Post event communications to delegates, detailing where presentations can be accessed and other final information and follow up
- Event evaluation, reporting and de-brief
- We can also provide event and venue planning and consultancy services.